The Eagles are on a three-game winning streak, with their latest 28-23 win coming against the Cowboys in Week 9. Quarterback Jalen Hurts completed 17-of-23 attempts for 207 yards and two touchdowns. The Eagles had a bye in Week 10 that gave them a chance to rest up before this huge upcoming game.
The Chiefs also had a bye in Week 10 following their victory over the Miami Dolphins in Week 9 in Frankfurt, Germany. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes led the team to a 21-14 win, completing 20 of 30 attempts for 185 yards and two touchdowns.
The Kansas City Chiefs, who are the current Super Bowl champions, are expected to have a slight edge over the Philadelphia Eagles in the Week 11 Monday Night Football game.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs Best Bets
- The Philadelphia Eagles have scored first in 18 of their last 22 games (+11.50)
- The Philadelphia Eagles have hit the 2Q Game Total Over in 14 of their last 21 games (+7.05)
- The Philadelphia Eagles have hit the 1H Moneyline in 8 of their last 10 away games (+4.35)
- The Philadelphia Eagles have hit the 2H Moneyline in 7 of their last 9 away games (+4.05)
Kansas City Chiefs:
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the 1H Moneyline in 10 of their last 11 games at home (+9.00)
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the Moneyline in 10 of their last 11 games at home (+8.65)
- The Kansas City Chiefs have hit the 4Q Game Total Under in 14 of their last 20 games (+8.45)
- The Kansas City Chiefs have scored first in 9 of their last 10 games at home (+7.50)
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs Props Best Bets
- DeVonta Smith has hit the Receptions Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+11.40)
- DeVonta Smith has hit the Longest Reception Over in his last 7 games (+7.10)
- A.J. Brown has hit the Receptions Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.10)
- A.J. Brown has hit the Longest Reception Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.80)
Kansas City Chiefs:
- Jerick McKinnon has hit the Longest Rush Under in his last 9 games (+9.00)
- Noah Gray has hit the Receiving Yards Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.65)
- Patrick Mahomes has hit the Passing Yards Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.50)
- Isiah Pacheco has hit the Carries Under in his last 6 games (+6.00)
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs lines, betting odds
The Chiefs are favorites to defeat the Eagles, according to the BetMGM NFL odds.
Looking to wager? Check out the best mobile sports betting apps.
- Spread favorite: Chiefs (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Chiefs (-145); Eagles (+120)
- Total: 45.5 points
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs Predictions
FanDuel: Chiefs have a 59.8% chance of winning
Staff writes: “The Chiefs are 3-point favorites against the Eagles. The Chiefs are -110 to cover the spread, while the Eagles are -110 to cover as a 3-point underdog.”
CBS Sports: Chiefs are early favorites despite Eagles being one-loss team
Staff writes: “We have a doozy of a matchup to wrap up Week 11 as the Eagles and Chiefs will square off in a Super Bowl rematch at Arrowhead. Kansas City is a slim 2.5-point favorite as they are 3-1 ATS at home this season. While Arrowhead Stadium is one of the toughest environments in the NFL, Philadelphia has shown they are road warriors as they are 3-1-1 away from Lincoln Financial Field this year. Both of these teams are coming off of a bye in Week 10, so they’ll each be well rested. Since Patrick Mahomes became the full-time starter, the Chiefs are 4-5 ATS off of the bye. Under Nick Sirianni, the Eagles are 2-0-1 post-bye.”
Yahoo Sports: Eagles 24, Chiefs 23
Staff writes: “Both of these teams had a week off to prepare for this game, but the Eagles have been preparing for this revenge game since the NFL regular season schedule was announced. Eagles in a thriller with a “Brotherly Shove” late.”
ESPN: Chiefs have 60.5% chance of winning
According to the ESPN Matchup Predictor, The Kansas City Chiefs have a 60.5% chance of beating the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 11’s Monday Night Football matchup.
How to watch Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs: TV channel, streaming
When: Monday, November 6, 2023
Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
Where: GEHA Field at Arrowhead, Kansas City, Missouri
Cable TV: ABC
Streaming: ESPN app, FuboTV
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. USA TODAY Network newsrooms operate independently, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.